Are you looking for the web extras from Handwoven’s September/October 2023 issue? You’re in the right place! Find your downloads, links, and more for this issue below. Plus, don’t forget to check out the new WIFs for this issue in the WIF library.
NEW! Lift Plans for Table Looms
Recently a reader asked if we could provide lift plans for table-loom weavers. It turns out, that was a great question because we can! It's a fairly simple process to create lift plans using the WIFs we've already worked up during tech editing. Below you can find free PDFs of lift plans for most of the projects from this issue. (We skipped one project, the Heavenly Harvest Chenille Poncho because it was plain weave.)
- Shimmering Crackle Scarf lift plan download
- Neon Incandescenese lift plan download
- Autumn Pearls lift plan download
- Perfect Pairing Satin lift plan download
- Perfect Pairing Blocks lift plan download
- Dreaming of Butterflies Wrap lift plan download
- Ray of Light Placemats lift plan download
- Ray of Light Napkins lift plan download
- Northern Lights Tote (rounded twill) lift plan download
- Northern Lights Tote (diamond twill) lift plan download
- More Echoes, Please lift plan download
Looking for help!
In a letter to the editor, Susan Favro requested ideas for organizing WIFs. We would love to hear from you!
If you have any great tips for how to organize your WIFs, please send them to [email protected]. Maybe our collective minds can come up with a great solution!